- Canon EOS Utility for tethered shooting
- Breeze Systems DSLR Remote Pro – for tethered shooting, supposedly they have versions for Canon and Nikon
- Long USB cable for tethering from TigerDirect.
- Eye-fi – SD card with built-in wi-fi – great for wireless image transfer
- Pro lab for film processing
- Camera Bags
- Strobist Website – great resource for learning off-camera lighting
- AlienBees – studio flashes and wireless radio triggers
- PocketWizards – wireless radio triggers for flashes, studio lights and cameras
If I missed anything, please feel free to shoot me an email and ask. Don`t forget Val`s Intro to Adobe Photoshop class on April 10th and Advanced Photoshop + Lightroom on April 17th.