- Anderson, Alyce JM, Benjamin Click, Claudia Ramos-Rivers, Dmitriy Babichenko, Ioannis E. Koutroubakis, Douglas J. Hartman, Jana G. Hashash et al. “Development of an Inflammatory Bowel Disease Research Registry Derived from Observational Electronic Health Record Data for Comprehensive Clinical Phenotyping.” Digestive Diseases and Sciences (2016): 1-10.
- Mitchell, Leona, and Dmitriy Babichenko. “Team-Based Projects: Pittsburgh Website Redesign.” Educause Review. Educause Review, 19 Sept. 2016. Web. 19 Sept. 2016.
- D. Babichenko, M. Druzdzel, L. Grieve, R. Patel, J. Velez, T. Neal, J. McCray, R.-D. Wallace, and S. Jenkins, “Designing the Model Patient: Data-Driven Virtual Patients in Medical Education,” in Proceedings of IEEE SeGAH 2016 4th International Conference on Serious Games and Applications for Health, 2016.
- D. Babichenko and M. Druzdzel, “ADMIT – A Web-Based System to Facilitate Graduate Admission Process,” in IConference 2016 Proceedings, Philadelphia, PA, 2016.
- B. Click, C. Ramos Rivers, I. E. Koutroubakis, D. Babichenko, A. M. Anderson, J. G. Hashash, M. A. Dunn, M. Schwartz, J. Swoger, L. Baidoo, A. Barrie, M. Regueiro, and D. G. Binion, “Demographic and Clinical Predictors of High Healthcare Use in Patients with Inflammatory Bowel Disease,” Inflammatory bowel diseases, Mar. 2016.
- Curriculum Inventory Specifications. MedBiquitous Consortium, 2013. ANSI/MEDBIQ CI.10.1-2013.
- D. Babichenko and J.B. McGee. “Not reinventing the wheel: Relying on existing web standards to share and access digital resources.” Poster, AAMC GIR conference, Miami FL, 2011
- D. Babichenko and J.B. McGee. “Playing Well With Others: Using Web Services For Interoperability and Content Interchange.” Presentation, MedBiquitous annual meeting, Baltimore, MD, 2011
- D. Babichenko, J. Alexander, C. Toth, P. Kant, J.B. McGee. “vpSim – Virtual Patient Simulation for Education, Training and Assessment.” Poster, International Association of Medical Science Educators, annual meeting, New Orleans LA, 2010.
- Bilodeau E., Potluri A., Babichenko D. Gamification of Oral Diagnosis – A Technology Enhanced Learning Experience. Fist Annual MedEd Conference, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA. September 2016
- Health Sciences Education Through Collaborative Multiplayer Games. Integrative Conference on Technology, Social Media, and Behavioral Health, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA. May 2, 2016.
- Doing More with Less: Gameful Design to Enhance Engagement. Summer Instructional Development Institute, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA. May 3, 2016
- RxPedition – an interactive drug development serious game designed to teach pharmacy students about the process of bringing a drug candidate to market. Developed in collaboration with the University of Pittsburgh Pharmacy School. http://www.rxpedition.pitt.edu
- Oral Pathology Tutor – a web-based oral pathology diagnosis game developed in collaboration with the University of Pittsburgh Dental School. [link to demo]
- Navigator – a custom learning management system (LMS) developed for the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine. https://navigator.medschool.pitt.edu.
- vpSim – a virtual patient simulator developed for the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine. http://vpsim.pitt.edu/